Why me: My style of personal and genuine photography requires us making a connection. I take the time to get to know you, understand your needs, and create a customized experience. You will have fun when being photographed with me. I respond quickly, and I’m honest. My pricing reflects the extra tender loving care that I put into creating photographs you will treasure for life. When you write in, you can expect me to ask you for some extra information, because I want to understand you and make sure we are a good fit.
Book early: Saavedra Photography is not full-time, I have another demanding day job. As such, I can only take very few clients each year, with priority given to former clients, marriage proposal, and engagements. I’m available to photograph mostly on Sundays. I can also do certain Monday – Friday early mornings. Please inquire early as photo sessions are booked on a first come, first serve basis, often 4 – 6 weeks in advance.
Give back: Our time on earth is borrowed, and I’m lucky to be where I am today. 10% of all proceeds are donated to organizations that meet basic needs around the world such as shelter, food, water, and disaster relief.
2 parts: Creative Time + Digital Image Download
Most people purchase creative time as well as the entire gallery of digital images as a download. If budget is a constraint, you have the option of also only purchasing creative time and then selectively purchasing images afterwards. Creative time isn’t just me showing up to photograph you. It also includes
– the time upfront I spend to get to know you – which is significantly above and beyond what is typical, and is what sets me apart from the competition
– location scouting, outfit styling tips, as needed
– the photography the day of
– editing and proofing of images afterwards for your gallery
– a couple of digital images from the session for you to keep
– Wedding photography packages are custom, please inquire for a quote. Most weddings are covered in the range of $2,500 – $5,000. Saavedra Photography will travel
– Marriage proposal, anniversary, and standalone engagement photography sessions are $800 ($500 if for creative time only)
– Family portraits, high school seniors, college senior, treat yourself / in(SP)iration sessions are $600 ($300 if for creative time only)