I’m so excited that you’re interested in my Mini Portrait Session Marathon! These sessions are a great way to get to experience my personal approach to lifestyle photography. They are meant to achieve one GREAT photo, they are not a substitute for my longer bespoke sessions. 10% of the proceeds from this marathon will go on to benefit Operation Smile, a charity I care deeply about as I myself was also born with cleft palate and cleft lip.
When: Sunday, June 7, 2015, start times of 9:00AM to 11:40AM, and 2:00PM – 4:00PM
Where: Central Park. Locations will vary depending on time of day
What: 20-minute mini sessions. Perfect to get an updated headshot, a family photo, a couples’ picture, or just because
Cost: $100 for up to 2 subjects
The Session Includes:
- The Saavedra touch: upfront planning via email where I will learn about what you’d like to achieve in the photoshoot and how you’d like to be photographed
- Tips for how to prep and dress for your photoshoot
- 20 minutes of my time – 5 minutes to set up, and 15 minutes to shoot
- An online viewing gallery to see your photographs within 2 weeks
- 1 high-resolution digital file, no watermark, yours to keep and share
- $25 extra per extra subject. The 20-minute sessions are best for one family, if it’s a large group, I may recommend that you purchase 2 slots back-to-back
- $20 for each additional digital file (can be purchased after seeing the gallery)
- $100 for digital files of the entire gallery (can be purchased after seeing the gallery)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many photos can I expect?
It will really depend on conditions and cooperation of everyone involved, but you can expect around 20 – 30 photographs from each 20-minute block in your gallery
Can I see some samples?
Can I book more than one 20-minute block?
Yes! Please indicate on the form that you’d like to have more than one block.
What if it rains?
– If there is terrible weather (raining cats and dogs) the entire day, I will be rescheduling everyone to a later date in summer
– If it is only rainy weather during your block, you have an option of rescheduling to a later date
– If you are not available for the later date and it was due to rainy weather, your retainer will be returned to you
What if I’m late?
Please try to arrive early! Your session cannot be extended due to tardiness
Do I get extras if I refer a friend?
Yes! For every successful referral, you get another high-resolution file, a $20 value! Refer 5 friends, and you get all the files from your session free!
I’m in! How do I book you?
1) Fill out the form below. I should respond within 1 day (with the exception of Friday sundown to Saturday sundown)
2) Pay your non-refundable $50 retainer within 24 hours after I’ve emailed you with your time slot. If the retainer is not paid within 24 hours, your slot will be released to the next person who has requested it
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’June Mini Session Inquiry’][contact-field label=’Your first and last name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your email address’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your phone number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’If a friend referred you%26#x002c; please enter their name below’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’If you have one%26#x002c; enter your discount code below’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Enter your top 3 start times (9AM – 11:40AM%26#x002c; 2PM-4PM). Also indicate if you need more than one block’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What would you like to do with your session? Do you have any questions for me?’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]