• Welcome to the website of wedding photographer Saavedra Photography My mission is to empower people through photography to love themselves and confidently see the beauty that I see in them.

Scott, in(SCP)ired in Chicago!

My fellow classmate, Scott, and I explored one of the many urban sides of Chicago by checking out Wicker Park. I helped style the wardrobe for this session. As an aspiring business man, one would usually find Scott in a business suit. That’s why we thought it would be fun to explore a more casual, emo side for the shoot!

I love textures of brick walls. Hidden nooks? Even better

By the way, yes I think cuff bracelets are awesome for both guys and girls. That’s why I love my red one!

Remember, you can always smile!

My fav! This alley was supercool

I had a lot of fun! And I sure miss the days when we could still be outside without a jacket and not freeze

want to learn more about my photography? inquire!
hear the news first – like my work on facebook . follow my thoughts on twitter

October 29, 2010 - 3:47 pm

Kendra ooh nice. i love the alley one with his knees crossed.

October 29, 2010 - 7:09 pm

Christine Shang! Your friend is super cute (is he single? more importantly.. is he gay?) hook me up! =P

hope you’re doing well! You know I love your updates. <3 Christine

October 29, 2010 - 9:56 pm

Christine bahh my comment didn’t post the first time. I meant to say—
“Shang! You know i love all your pictures. Your friend is super cute! (is he single? more importantly… is he gay….? hook me up! =P)

Hope you’re doing well! I love following what ur up to.

xoxo

October 30, 2010 - 2:50 pm

Shang Haha! Since a couple people have been asking, as of right now (10/30), Scott is single, and not gay.

October 30, 2010 - 6:44 pm

Ivy Love it! I agree, the cross legged one is awesome :) And I bet he has a lot of dates after your post, haha…

October 31, 2010 - 6:52 pm

Dave These look cool, great shots!

Your email is for Shang's eyes only and will not be publicly displayed. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.